Order the default package of the Saniflo Sanibest Pro
Description of the Saniflo Sanibest Pro
The Sanibest Pro has a particularly powerful grinder (1100 W), which ensures high operational reliability and makes it suitable for business environments.
- One 100-mm inlet and three 40-mm inlets
- Discharge capacity max. 140 l/min
- For a standard floor mounted toilet
- Possibility for collective use
- Pumps up to 7 m vertically or 110 m horizontally
Pros and cons
- Larger than other grinder and pump systems, providing a greater capacity
- Suitable for collective use: for example, in an office, school, or shop.
- The Sanibest Pro is suitable for a floor mounted toilet and has three extra connections.
- Always supplied with a non-return valve, connections and an anti-odour filter
- The Sanibest Pro Saniflo drains 7 metres vertically or 110 metres horizontally
- The electronic compartment can be maintained from the outside; no dirty hands
- On registering, you receive a 2 + 1 year warranty
- Operates based on a strainer; if used infrequently, faecal matter may stick to it.
- The Sanibest Pro Saniflo needs to be decalcified
The Sanibest Pro Saniflo is a new, innovative, high-quality grinder and pump system suitable for intensive professional use. The unit has been installed in shops, hospitality and catering establishments, recreation homes, office buildings, schools, childcare centres, and other public buildings. It has exceptional discharging capacities, and is capable of pumping wastewater up to 7 metres vertically and to a maximum of 110 metres horizontally. The wastewater is discharged in a drainpipe with a diameter of 22 to 32 mm.
All Sanibroyeur toilet-waste macerators meet both the high quality and the safety standards of the European Union and international standards. These standards include EN 12050-1, EN 12050-2, and EN 12050-3, and these products are manufactured under the ISO 9001 standard, version 2000, as issued by the Association For Academic Quality (AFAQ). Moreover, the Sanibroyeur comes with a two- to five-year warranty (varies per system) for toilet-waste macerators if installation and usage meet the installation instructions and warranty conditions.
What is a toilet-waste macerator?
A toilet-waste macerator is also popularly called a ‘grinder’, a device that grinds solid waste matter so that it can be discharged through a smaller pipe. The classical macerator models are placed behind a toilet, while the more advanced systems have several entrances to connect a variety of sanitary facilities. As a result, even entire kitchens or bathrooms can be connected to these systems, which are usually installed in places where no direct connection with the down pipe or sewer is possible: e.g. basements, attics, or a space situated opposite the down pipe.
Sanibest Pro product information
- Product name: Saniflo Sanibest Pro
- Dimensions l x w x h (mm): 507 x 154 x 269
- Toilet inlet: 100 mm
- Inlet for other connections: 40 mm
- Discharge diameter: 22 to 32 mm
- Number of connections: 4
- Colour: white
- Warranty: 3 years
- Please note: the shower tray to be connected should have a minimum height of 15 cm
Dimensions of the Sanibest Pro
Specifications of the Saniflo Sanibest Pro
- Sanibest Pro Saniflo
- Including non-return valve
- Odour filter and connections
- 2 year warranty
- 8,6 kg
- 507 x 154 x 269 mm
- 230 Volt
- 1100 Watt
- 140 l/min
- 7 m vertically or 110 m horizontally