Description of the Hose socket size: 2" (50 mm)
- Screw connection: 2"
- Hose socket size: 50 mm
- Material: polypropylene (anti-bacterial synthetic material)
Pros and cons
- Solid transition from pump to hose
- For hoses without a screw thread connection
- 2” External (male) thread
- Hose socket with a diameter of 50 mm
- Polypropylene (antibacterial synthetic material)
Hose sockets have been designed to easily connect a hose to a water pump, which are usually fitted with an internal (female) thread. One side of the hose socket can be screwed into the pump and the hose can be fitted over the other end of it; however, it still needs to be secured with a hose clamp. This accessory is not meant to serve as a reducer to make a direct connection between different diameters. A reducing ring first needs to be used and then the hose socket adapted to it, which makes the connection with the hose. We can supply hose sockets and reducing rings in a variety of sizes and materials, including brass, synthetic material, and stainless steel.
Specifications of the Hose socket size: 2" (50 mm)
- 2 year warranty
- 1 kg