Extrema 500/13 Pro
Package 1: 20% discount on the accessoires
Package 2: 25% discount on the accessoires
Description of the Extrema 500/13 Pro
Are you looking for a stainless-steel dirty water pump that is suitable for continuous operation over 3 hours? Choose the professional DAB FEKA VS 1200 M-A.
- Pump capacity 30,000 l/h
- Head rate 13 m
- Solids handling size up to 40 mm
- Extremely high capacity
- German quality
The Extrema 500/13 Pro is the most heavy-duty and most powerful model in TIP's Extrema series. This stainless-steel pump is very suitable for use in dirty water when you need to pump an extreme quantity of water in a very short time. This is because this dirty water pump can handle particle sizes up to 40mm and has a capacity of 30,000 litres per hour. A true powerhouse for a very competitive price! Thanks to the included fittings, you can connect your own hose or one of our hoses right away!
- The hose that can be used for this pump has a 2" diameter
- The pump is manufactured in Germany and is both robust and reliable
- The maximum submersible depth is 7 metres
- Equipped with a Vortex impeller for processing dirty water and solids (prevents clogging)
- Float switch for automatically turning the pump on and off. Can also be used manually.
- Thermal overload protection. The pump switches off if it overheats
This pump has a float switch, which means it automatically switches on and off based on the water level.
- Switches on automatically when the water reaches 40cm
- Switches off automatically when the water reaches 25cm
- On manual mode (when the float switch is fixed/held), this pump will pump the water to 5 cm
Are you looking for a pump that leaves less water / switches on automatically sooner? In that case, you should choose a submersible utility pump.
Types of water this product can pump
Specifications of the Extrema 500/13 Pro
- Extrema 500/13 Pro
- Cable connection 10 metres
- 2 year warranty
- Stainless steel
- 14 kg
- 52,4 x 26 x 25,4 cm
- 230 Volt
- 1.800 Watt
- 10 m
- Submersible pump
- 30,000 l/h
- 13 m
- 7 m
- 40 mm