Extrema 300/10 Pro
Package 1: 20% discount on the accessoires
Package 2: 25% discount on the accessoires
Description of the Extrema 300/10 Pro
Are you looking for a stainless-steel dirty water pump that is suitable for continuous operation over 3 hours? Choose the professional DAB FEKA VS 550 M-A.
- Pump capacity 19,500 l/h
- Head rate 10,5 m
- Solids handling size up to 40 mm
- For processing dirty water
- German quality
The Extrema 300/10 Pro is the entry-level model of TIP's Extrema series. This stainless-steel pump is very suitable for use in dirty water. This dirty water pump can handle particle sizes up to 40mm and has a capacity of 19,500 litres per hour. A true powerhouse for a very competitive price!
- The hose that can be used for this pump has a 1.5" diameter
- The pump is manufactured in Germany and is both robust and reliable
- The maximum submersible depth is 7 metres
- Equipped with a Vortex impeller for processing dirty water and solids (prevents clogging)
- Float switch for automatically turning the pump on and off. Can also be used manually.
- Thermal overload protection. The pump switches off if it overheats
This pump has a float switch, which means it automatically switches on and off based on the water level.
- Switches on automatically when the water reaches 40cm
- Switches off automatically when the water reaches 25cm
- On manual mode (when the float switch is fixed/held), this pump will pump the water to 8cm
Are you looking for a pump that leaves less water / switches on automatically sooner? In that case, you should choose a submersible utility pump.
Types of water this product can pump
Specifications of the Extrema 300/10 Pro
- Extrema 300/10 Pro
- Cable connection 10 metres
- 2 year warranty
- Stainless steel
- 10,9 kg
- 27,2 x 21,4, 60,6 cm
- 230 Volt
- 1.200 Watt
- 10 m
- Submersible pump
- 19,500 l/h
- 10,5 m
- 7 m
- 40 mm