Description of the DAB Nova Up 600 M-NA
- Pump capacity 13,900 l/h
- Delivery head 9,8 m
- Solids up to 10 mm
- Unique: drains to 1 mm; perfect for draining your cellar occasionally
Pros and cons
- Ideal puddle pump
- Excellent quality
- Drains practically dry (to 1 mm) without the foot strainer
- Robust technopolymer pump
- Fitted with an airlock to vent air
- For small spaces of ca. 16 cm
- No float switch; does not switch on/off automatically
The DAB Nova Up 600 M-NA is the ultimate submersible puddle pump for clean or slightly dirty water, capable of draining areas to 0-1 mm. It is rightly called a puddle pump and is the only one of its kind capable of draining spaces that dry (see video below). The top outlet allows the motor to cool sufficiently. The pump is not fitted with a float and therefore can be set up conveniently in very small areas of 16cm in diameter or more.
What makes the DAB Nova Up 600 M-NA unique is that this pump has an air outlet. Once all the air has been released, the pump will start operating at full power. The pump can also be used from 5 mm of water and up, which makes it suitable for practically any situation that involves flooding.
By removing the strainer, the DAB Nova Up 600 M-NA can also be used as a puddle pump. The strainer can be removed easily, using a screwdriver to disconnect it from the three recesses. The DAB Nova Up 600 M-NA is then placed directly on the surface and can serve as a puddle pump.
This pump is not fitted with a float switch, which means that it does not switch on/off automatically based on the water level.
If you are looking for a pump that switches on/off automatically, you can opt for a submersible puddle pump with a float switch, such as the DAB Nova Up 600 M-AE.
- High-quality DAB brand pump
- The hose that can be used for this model is 1" or 1.25" in diameter
- A maximum delivery head of 9,8 metres
- Drain a space or swimming pool to 0-1 mm of water, leaving it 'mop dry'.
Specifications of the DAB Nova Up 600 M-NA
- DAB Nova Up 600 M-NA
- Non-return valve
- Hose socket
- 2 year warranty
- Pump housing, impeller, headpiece and pump grid of plastic (technopolymer). Motor, rotor and screws of stainless steel.
- 7,1 kg
- 16 x 16 x 33,2 cm
- 520 Watt
- 0°C – 35°C
- Drain a cellar / crawl space, Drain a sump pit / tank / rain barrel, Drain a swimming pool, Pump dry / drain to 0-2 mm
- 13,900 l/h
- 9,8 m