Description of the DAB Nova Up 600 M-A
- Pump capacity 13,900 litres per hour
- Head rate 9,8 metres
- Solids handling size 10 mm
- Unique: Manually drain spaces dry, up to 0-1mm from the floor!
De DAB Nova Up 600 MNA is the ultimate submersible utility pump for clean and slightly contaminated water. It can dry areas up to a 0-1mm distance from the floor. There's a reason why this pump is often referred to as a puddle sucker pump. It is the only pump available in its class that can dry areas up to such distances from the floor (see video below). The top outlet ensures the motor is sufficiently cooled. This pump is not equipped with a float switch, allowing the pump to be placed in smaller spaces (with a diameter of 16 cm or more).
What makes the DAB Nova Up 600 MNA unique is that the pump has an air outlet. As soon as all the air has left the pump, the device will start operating at full power. Can also be used in areas with at least 5 mm water, making the pump highly suitable in almost any situation involving flooding.
When removing the basket, the DAB Nova Up 600 MNA can be used as a submersible utility/puddle sucker pump. This can be very easily done by using a screwdriver. Using the screwdriver, you can disconnect the basket from the three recesses. You can then place the pump directly on the floor and allow it to function like a submersible utility/puddle sucker pump.
The pump comes with a check valve and hose reel for connecting a drain hose.
- DAB-quality pump
- The hose that can be used with this pump has a 1.25" diameter
- The maximum head rate is 9.8 metres
Specifications of the DAB Nova Up 600 M-A
- A pump with cable connection
- Check valve
- Hose reel.
- 2 year warranty
- Pump housing, impeller, headpiece and pump grid of plastic (technopolymer). Motor, rotor and screws of stainless steel.
- 7,3 kg
- 16 x 16 x 33,2 cm
- 520 Watt
- 0°C – 35°C
- Drain a cellar / crawl space, Drain a sump pit / tank / rain barrel, Drain a swimming pool, Pump dry / drain to 0-2 mm
- 13,900 litres per hour
- 9,8 metres