Description of the DAB KVC 75-50 T Centrifugal Pump
Looking for the 230 Volt version of this pump? Please take a look at the DAB KVC 75-50 M.
- Pump capacity 4,800 litres per hour
- Head rate 95 metres / Pressure 9,5 bar
- Also compatible with an average of 5 sprinklers
- Suitable for continuous use (> 3 hours)
- Power current (400 Volt)
Pros and cons
- Can keep running continuously
- Resistant to rust and lime
- No dry-running protection or automatic power on or off, possible in combination with the DAB Presscontrol
The DAB KVC 75-50 T is a robust centrifugal pump from top brand DAB. This centrifugal pump is suitable for pumping large amounts of water and is therefore also ideally suited for irrigating larger plots of land or as a pressure-boosting system.
The DAB KVC series is known for its two outlets on the pump. You may choose between the outlet on the bottom of the pump or the outlet on the pump housing. One of these outlets is sealed by default, but you are free to adjust the pump to your liking.
Given that this is a centrifugal pump, several precautionary measures must be taken before use. This because a centrifugal pump must be directly supplied with water.
- Always use a suction hose with check valve.
- Completely fill the hose with water
- Fill the entire pump housing with water
After taking these precautionary measures, you can directly start using your pump. Moreover, the overall lifespan of the pump will also be significantly increased.
- The hose used for this pump has a delivery diameter of 1.25" and suction diameter of of 1.25"
- Sucks up water from a maximum depth of 8 m
- The maximum head rate is 95 m, which is equal to an output of 9.5 bar
Specifications of the DAB KVC 75-50 T Centrifugal Pump
- 2 year warranty
- Stainless Steel
- 22 kg
- 1500 Watt
- 0°C – 40°C
- 4,800 litres per hour
- 95 metres or max. 9,5 bar output
Versions of the DAB KVC 75-50 T Centrifugal Pump
Is this model too weak or too strong? Choose another model from the same series below.