Description of the DAB Euro 40/50 M Irrigation Pump
- Pump capacity 4,800 litres per hour
- Head rate 58 metres / Pressure 5,8 bar
- Provides pressure and capacity of an average of 35 sprinklers
- Extremely silent (67 dB)
- Suitable for continuous use (> 3 hours)
Pros and cons
- Can keep running continuously
- Does not come with a power cord
- No dry-running protection or automatic power on or off, possible in combination with the DAB Presscontrol
The DAB Euro 40/50 M Irrigation Pump is a high quality pump from top brand DAB. This pump is characterised by its high pumping and pressure capacity, allowing up to 5 sprinklers to be supplied simultaneously. Ideal for medium to large-sized gardens!
This pump is not only suited for watering gardens, the pump is also often used for rainwater supply within the home. Thanks to its low noise level (67 dB), the DAB Euro 40/50 M is suitable for indoor use.
- Provides sufficient pressure and capacity for an average of 5 sprinklers
- The hose used for this pump has a delivery diameter of 1" and suction diameter of of 1"
- Sucks up water from a maximum depth of 8 m.
- The maximum head rate is 58 m, which is equal to an output of 5.8 bar
The DAB Euro series comes in multiple versions.
Specifications of the DAB Euro 40/50 M Irrigation Pump
- 2 year warranty
- Cast iron
- 15,6 kg
- 45,2 x 17,5 x 20,4 cm
- 750 Watt
- 0°C – 35°C
- 4,800 litres per hour
- 58 metres or max. 5,8 bar output
Versions of the DAB Euro 40/50 M Irrigation Pump
Is this model too weak or too strong? Choose another model from the same series below.